Patients & Visitors

Advance Directives

You have the right to express your wishes regarding the level and kinds of care you might wish to receive if you become unable to make these decisions for yourself. You may choose to express your wishes through advance directives such as a Living Will, a Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care or a Mental Health Treatment Declaration. These documents can express your choices about your future care and, if you choose, name someone to decide for you if you should become unable to speak for yourself.

The following forms are available for download. If you would like additional information about Advanced Directives, please contact the Case Management Department at 732-2161 ext. 55308.

If you have a written advance directive, make sure your family and your physician are familiar with it. In addition, each time you are admitted to Passavant, or any other medical center or hospital, you should bring a copy with you at the time of registration so that it can be placed in your medical record.

Advance Directive Forms